Monday 2 June 2008

You'll give me a 'grilling' for this...

You'll ridicule me when you find out that all I've done so far since she's got home is stick the new grille on.... However, the car looks much less of a 'project' now, and much more of a 'car'. I had to remove the overriders before being able to get the grille in, that went without any problems. Here's how she looks now:






Apologies for the bad photos, they won't get much better 'til she's mobile and out of the garage!
But that's not all that I've done... I've taken the batteries out and undersealed all around where they sit, I just have to buy some new ones, and we're getting close to having her running!

I've also cleaned half of the interior up a little; it's coming up a treat - I'll let you see once it's all done!

No comments: